Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm 27 Now

         Well I turned 27 yesterday. Now it's 3:34 am and I feel like complete shit. I need to get the rest of my stuff out of Jennifer's house. I need a truck though. So, who wants to know about my fascinating birthday? Well, I woke up and listened to music for about an hour and a half. Then I left the hose and went to the bank to get some spending money. After that I went to Walgreen's to get my blood pressure medicine. Next I went to big lots to look at a futon, desks, and media storage centers. I looked around for a while and left without buying anything. Then I drove out to Millersville to Goodlettsville Auto Salvage to get my car looked at. They said I needed two hoses. One hose was corroded and the other had a hole straight through the middle of it. They told me they would have to order them, so I left. I went and picked up my Dad for lunch. We went to Steak N Shake. While they i received a call from the salvage yard. They had already got the parts in. So me and my Dad ran up there to get it fixed. We hung out there for an hour or so and then they were done. It only cost me 106.00. After that we went to big lots and I bought a dark brown media storage shelf. We came home and I put the shelf together. It holds all my Cd's, which makes me happy because that's exactly what i planned for it. Finally to round out the night, I fell asleep watching Six Feet Under. So that was my birthday. It may not sound like much, but I really enjoyed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment