Thursday, September 16, 2010

Life... or something like it

Here I sit on the floor of my father's living room, listening to The Eagles Desperado. The pain is starting to finally ease up a little. My wife and I seperated about a week and a half ago. I have tried to talk to her on private messages to no avail. I really don't think it's going to work out between us. And as much as it hurts, it hurts a hell of alot more when I think of our boys. We have two sons together. When I think of them growing up in a single parent home just as I did, it tears me to pieces. I'm not saying a single parent home is a negative thing. It's just that I would have killed to have two parents always there when I needed them. And I don't honestly know where we stand because I can't get anything out of my wife. I miss her and more boys more than I could ever imagine. Where did everything go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment